Thai Foot Massage
Eastern Rejuvenation Facial
Hot Stones Treatment
Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage + Express Facial (60 minutes)
30 mins £25
60 mins £40
90 mins £55
Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment; if less than 24 hours notice is given and I am unable to fill the space, or in the event of a no-show, full payment of the scheduled service will be required.
Gift Vouchers are available
Full Facial (approx 60 mins) £40
only a wonderful way to relax and promote a sense of well-being, but a holistic facial can also improve the texture of the skin, increase
circulation and encourage rejuvenation and cellular activity. Using
techniques rather than complex and very expensive products, fantastic
results can be achieved. The natural and healthy alternative to
cosmetic surgery!What does this hour treatment consist of?
- Double cleanse and exfoliate – to remove any surface debris
- Toner – applied to give the skin a fresh feeling after cleansing
- Head massage - to help you relax and unwind
- Facial massage:
- increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage to skin and muscles
- increases cellular activity
- improves texture of skin
- stimulates removal of toxins and waste products from tissues
- relieves tension
- Lymphatic massage and acupressure massage
- light, slow movements draining towards the nearest lymph nodes
and precise pressure point treatment using generalised pressure points
- Face mask – applied with a brush to facilitate easy application and an even coverage.
- Foot massage – carried out gently whilst the face mask is taking effect over its required timescale.
- Moisturising – ends this deeply relaxing therapy and your focus is gently brought back into the room.
- Eye reviver - natural eyebright gel applied to help reduce puffiness around eye area.
the skin is prone to spots and blemishes, a few additional spots may be
noticed following treatment but these will tend to come and go much
quicker than normal.)
Note: all products used are suitable for all skin types, they are natural, paraben-free and have not been tested on animals.
Express Facial (approx 30 mins) £25
Short on time? The Express Holistic Facial is perfect:-
- double cleanse
- face/shoulder massage
- mask + foot massage
- eye revive
Sports Massage - not just for sportsmen!
Many people presume that sports massage is solely for sports people – it is not! Sports massage is for anyone who desires a deep massage that really works the muscles. It’s invaluable to athletes who need pre and post event work – either relaxing or invigorating the muscles in preparation for a competition, and then afterwards flushing them out – helping the sore muscles detoxify, realign and heal in preparation for the next bout of action.
For those who don’t play sports but perhaps work in an office environment, sitting in the same position for long periods, or carrying out repetitive tasks, sports massage is ideal. It is extremely effective for loosening tight muscles and refreshing aching limbs.
What are the Benefits?
Sports massage can aid sports performance in the following ways:
- Improve range of motion and muscle flexibility.
- Increase power and performance.
- Reduce the chance of injury through proper stretching and event preparation, and through deep tissue massage.
- Shorten recovery time.
- Maximize the supply of nutrients and oxygen through increased blood flow.
- Enhance elimination of metabolic by-products of exercise (hydrogen ions and lactic acid) .
- Loosen adhesions in soft tissue.
- Break down scar tissue into smaller particles: at this point, it can be absorbed into the lymph vessels. Left alone, scar tissue can remain as hard as bone.
Massage is one of the oldest, simplest forms of therapy. It works on different areas of the body to relieve pain, relax, stimulate and tone.
Some Benefits Of Massage:
- Eases tension, stiffness, and pain.
- Improves breathing and circulation.
- Enhances well-being.
The Effects Of Massage:
Although a single massage will be enjoyable, the effects of massage are cumulative and a course of massage treatments will bring the most benefits.
Regular massage can have the effect of strengthening and toning the entire body mechanism, and so help to prevent unnecessary strains and injuries that might otherwise occur due to excess tension and any resulting structural weaknesses.
Hot Stone Treatment
One of the first recorded uses of stones for healing was by Ancient Chinese medical practitioners who regularly used various shaped/sharpened stones (Bian Stones) to treat disease. Heated stones on the lower abdomen were used by Native Americans to relieve cramps and the Hawaiians have had a major part to play in how this type of massage is applied today.
A modern-day Hot Stone Massage normally consists of the therapist using heated stones, of various shapes and sizes, on the client's body, the heat from the stones is released deep into the muscles and greatly enhances the massage.
Promotes deep muscle and tissue relaxation Alleviates stress Releases toxins Relieves pain Improves circulation
It is usually a very grounding, relaxing and healing experience, with many clients amazed at the level of relaxation achieved.
Eastern Facial Massage - Facial Rejuvenation (30 minutes)
No chemical peels, needles or surgery!
Eastern Facial Massage has no ill side effects. It gently stimulates the nervous system to increase blood and lymph circulation, helping to reduce and prevent wrinkles, repair and balance the condition of the skin, minimize the ageing process and leave your face looking healthy and feeling great!
It is accompanied by a head stimulation massage to put you in a totally relaxed state of mind.
This treatment is carried out with a natural oil, no other products are used.
Thai Foot Massage (30 minutes)
A massage of the lower legs and feet that originated in Thailand about 2000 years ago. With elements of Shiatsu, Reflexology, Chinese massage and Yoga incorporated into the treatment.
Prenatal massage shares many of the goals of regular massage — to relax tense muscles, ease sore spots, improve circulation and mobility, and just make you feel good. But it's also tailored specifically to the needs of pregnant women and their changing bodies, and I have been trained in prenatal massage to adjust my techniques accordingly.
How can prenatal massage help me?
The therapeutic benefits of massage for pregnant women haven't been studied very much. There's some evidence that massage may:
- Ease backaches, headaches, shoulder and neck aches that may be caused by muscle tension and shifts in posture to accommodate increasing weight
- Decrease pain in the pelvic/hip area
- Increase circulation
- Improve digestion
- Reduce fatigue
- Help reduce swelling in such places as hands and lower legs
- Alleviate the stress on weight- bearing joints, like the knees, which are impacted by the extra weight of a growing baby
- Promotes relaxation and deep breathing
- Helps stabilize hormone levels by lessening anxiety
All treatments are adaptable to suit individual needs - just ask!